Let us help you fulfill your goal of graduation!
Steps to Graduate
- Be Advised - Meet with your advisor.
- Apply - Submit an Application to Graduate. The deadline to march in the May 2015 graduation ceremony has passed; however, you may still apply to graduate in the Spring 2015 semester. Please only submit one application. To inquire about the application status, you may send an email to: email@example.com
- Order Cap & Gown - The deadline to order a cap & gown and to elect to participate in the May 2015 graduation ceremony has passed. All students who ordered a cap & gown for the May 2015 ceremony will receive an email at least 1 week prior to the graduation ceremony, detailing when and where to pick up the cap & gown. Information for ordering your cap & gown for the May 2016 graduation ceremony will be made available at a later date.
- Confirmation – Receive an email confirmation of your application with a follow-up email regarding your status.
- Graduate – Complete your coursework so that your degree can be posted on your transcript.
- March – Walk in the May graduation ceremony!
The PRCC Bookstore has graduate gifts available!
Spring 2015 Graduation!
Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 10 a.m.
Pearl River Community College
Marvin R. White Coliseum
101 Highway 11 North
Poplarville, Mississippi 39470