July 30, 2013 - 3:53pm
- Log on to bookstore.prcc.edu
- Scroll down to bottom right, select Bookstore link
- At the bottom of the information section, select “order your textbooks online”
- Under “Buy Textbooks” select a campus and term (e.g. if you are taking summer classes on the Poplarville campus or online, you would select Poplarville Summer 2013). “CLICK GO.”
- Once you have selected your campus and term, select your department/class/section/instructor (e.g. if you are taking Principles of Accounting I online, you would select Accounting/ACC 1213/ V01/Jessica Buckhaults).
- Scroll down, select your textbook(s), add to cart. Continue for any additional classes you may be taking.
- Once all of your purchases have been completed, you will continue to checkout.
- At checkout, you will register your personal information as well as method of payment.
- Two methods of payment are allowed for online purchases:
a. Financial Aid (AR account)
b. Credit/Debit Card
- At this point you may select whether to purchase or rent your textbooks. (Please note, if a textbook is available for rental, that information will be shown on the textbook description page.)
- Select to have textbooks shipped to your residence.
- Any textbook ordered before 1:00 p.m., will ship the next business day. Textbook orders for the Fall Semester will not be shipped until August 1, 2013.
- A telephone number and e-mail address is available on the site for any questions, comments or concerns.