There is no refund once a student has completed at least one assignment/activity in the class. If you have any questions or issues regarding your Student Account, contact Laura Chisolm in the Business Office at email@example.com.
Pearl River Community College offers online classes through the Mississippi Virtual Community College (MSVCC). The MSVCC is a consortium composed of all 15 community and junior colleges in the state. Courses taught by PRCC instructors and approved courses taught by others colleges are part of the PRCC Course Offerings for each semester.
This form of instruction is not for every student, and you should carefully consider whether online classes are right for you. An online student is: self-motivated, responsible, independent, and organized. It is imperative that you have a personal computer at home and that you check your class and your email daily.
Be mindful of the fact that once a student logs into an online class after the two-day add/drop period, tuition is not refunded.
- Learn from the comfort of your own home.
- Courses are available 24/7 – any time.
- Courses are available anywhere there is internet access
- Instructors are more accessible
- Save gas money!
- Avoid Schedule Conflicts.
- Work full-time or part-time job while going to college.
Gain New Skills:
- Promote life-long learning.
- Gain real-world skills.
- Learn to be self-disciplined.