Before completing the form below, print this ruler twice. Cut out the rulers and use them together to measure your head in inches.
Read the "Tips" below in order to help you complete the form. You will receive a confirmation email at the address you enter on the form.
Questions regarding the application for graduation may be directed to email@example.com.
Tips for completing the Application for Graduation:
- Select Semester for Graduation - Even though PRCC only has one official graduation ceremony, graduation for students can be processed three times a year: Summer, Fall, and Spring.
- Select Type of Degree - Students planning to transfer to a four-year university or college will be earning an AA degree. Those in technical programs are earning an AAS degree. Students earning a one-year diploma are earning a certificate.
- Year of Graduation - Type in the actual year you plan to graduate.
- Phi Theta Kappa - If you are a member of Phi Theta Kapp, select Yes.
- Major - Type in your specific major. If you are still undecided, type in General Studies.
- Military Hours - Students who have been in the military should select Yes.
- Baccalaureate Program of Study - If you have been using a catalog from a university in order to determine what you should be taking for your two years at PRCC, select Yes.
- Which University or College - Indicate which university or college catalog you have been using.
- Location of Classes - Indicate at which campus you have taken most of your classes.
- Full Name - Type your full name as you want it to appear on your diploma.
- Student ID - Type your PRCC Student ID.
- E-mail - Type a personal email address where you can be reached after graduation.
- Phone Number - Enter a phone number where you can be reached after graduation
- Address - Enter the address where your diploma will be mailed.
- Hat size in inches - Use the paper ruler to measure the size of your head in inches. You may also use a regular tape measure.
- Chest size in inches - Enter your chest size in inches. Women, your chest size is your bra size without the cup measurements. Men, your chest size is your coat size (example - 40Regular means your chest size is 40).
- Height - Enter your height in feet and inches.
- Weight - Enter your weight in pounds.
- Graduation information - Answer the same as you did on the Graduation Application.