Let us help you fulfill your goal of graduation!
Steps to Graduate
- Be Advised - Meet with your advisor.
- Apply - Submit an Application to Graduate. The deadline to march in the May 2015 graduation ceremony has passed; however, you may still apply to graduate in the Spring 2015 semester. Please only submit one application. To inquire about the application status, you may send an email to: email@example.com
- Order Cap & Gown - The deadline to order a cap & gown and to elect to participate in the May 2015 graduation ceremony has passed. Information for ordering your cap & gown for the May 2016 graduation ceremony will be made available at a later date.
- Confirmation – Receive an email confirmation of your application with a follow-up email regarding your status.
- Graduate – Complete your coursework so that your degree can be posted on your transcript.
- March – Walk in the May graduation ceremony!
CAP & GOWN PICK UP INFORMATION
Pickup dates: May 4th through 8th
Poplarville - Located on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building in the office of the Graduation Clerk
Hattiesburg - Located in the Bookstore
Hancock - Located in the office of the Assistant Vice President
The PRCC Bookstore has graduate gifts available!
Spring 2015 Graduation!
Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 10 a.m.
Pearl River Community College
Marvin R. White Coliseum
101 Highway 11 North
Poplarville, Mississippi 39470