Let us help you fulfill your goal of graduation!
Don't forget to order your cap and gown!
Steps to Graduate
- Be Advised - Meet with your advisor.
- Apply - Submit an Application to Graduate. Please only submit one application. To inquire about the application status, you may send an email to: email@example.com
- Order - If, on your application, you elected to participate in the May graduation ceremony, you will need to order your cap and gown. (There is no charge to receive a diploma, but if you wish to participate in the actual ceremony, you will need to order a cap and gown which will be yours to keep after the ceremony.) The cap & gown will be available for pickup approximately one week prior to graduation. An email will be sent notifying you of when to pick up your cap & gown and where the pickup location will be.
- Confirmation – Receive an email confirmation of your application with a follow-up email regarding your status.
- Graduate – Complete your coursework so that your degree can be posted on your transcript.
- March – Walk in the May graduation ceremony!
Have questions? Click here to visit our FAQ page.
Spring 2015 Graduation!
Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 10 a.m.
Pearl River Community College
Marvin R. White Coliseum
101 Highway 11 North
Poplarville, Mississippi 39470