Graduation Information

Reverse Transfer

Reverse Transfer occurs when a student:

  1. leaves PRCC lacking credits needed to graduate,
  2. completes those credits at another institution, and
  3. wishes to transfer those credits back to PRCC in order to graduate.

If you would like to be evaluated for Reverse Transfer, complete the following steps:

  • Submit a graduation application (if you do not recall your Student ID #, enter your date of birth with no spaces or dashes)
  • Send your official transcript(s) to PRCC

Once your application has been reviewed, and your transcript(s) has been received, you will receive an email with your status. 

In order to be considered for a reverse transfer, you must have earned at least 25% (typically 15 credit hours) of your degree at PRCC.