Information for High School Officials:
All forms are to be submitted to PRCC Dual Enrollment by email at email@example.com. If the school has questions, contact PRCC Dual Enrollment at 601.403.1374. In order to host Dual Enrollment courses, the high school must complete the following:
1. Sign and submit a Memorandum of Agreement every school year. This agreement provides important information that is agreed upon between the school district and PRCC.
2. Request for High School Dual Enrollment Course(s) form to request Dual Enrollment courses to be offered at the high school campus. Allow one week from the time the request is submitted for the course(s) to be approved. New high school teachers that have not been approved by PRCC must provide the required documents listed on the Request for High School Dual Enrollment Course(s) form.
3. For Dual Enrollment courses taught at the high school the counselor must submit the following by the required deadline each semester. PRCC will provide the date to the high school counselors each semester.
- Course Roster
- Dual Enrollment Recommendation form for each student. It is the responsibility of the high school to provide proper advisement to the dual enrollment students. Refer to (MATT) when advising students.
- Official copies of High School Transcript with ACT scores noted.
4. Payment for Dual Enrollment courses is required when submitting course roster and student paperwork by the required deadline. Submit one check/purchase order for $100 per student (for each course), payable to PRCC.
5. The majority of classes at PRCC use eBooks. Printable version of the textbook is no longer available through the PRCC Bookstore. If needed, students can print pages from the eBook.
6. For Dual Enrollment students taking courses at a PRCC campus or online must submit the following paperwork before the start date of the class. PRCC will provide the high school with the deadlines for registration.
- Dual Enrollment Recommendation form. It is the responsibility of the high school to provide proper advisement to the dual enrollment students. Refer to (MATT) when advising students.
- Official copies of High School Transcript with ACT scores noted
7. Direct any inquires to PRCC Dual Enrollment by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.