LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)
OUT-PATIENT at KEESLER AIR FORCE BASE
An established and successful Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN) to provide services to our military and their families in Mississippi. The position offers a great work/life balance working a structured M-F 40/hour work week along with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
Job Functions (include but are not limited to)
• Serves as a Practical Nurse performing patient care and nursing administrative duties for out-patients in accordance with established policies, procedures, protocols, and guidelines
• Monitors and records age appropriate physiological measurements
• Orients new patients to the clinic/hospital environment
• Assists with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed
• Provides individualized patient teaching on appropriate topics to include preventative healthcare and health maintenance
• Prepares and positions patients for diagnostic testing, examinations, treatments, and clinical procedures
• Performs appropriate portions of medical examinations, treatment, diagnostic, and clinical procedures
• Records treatment, procedure rendered, and observed effects
• Identifies and records patient problems and appropriately notifies provider/nursing team of observations
• ALL Additional job functions as outlined in the position description provided to interested applicants for their review
• Must have successfully completed all education and training requirements leading to and graduated from an accredited national, state or military equivalent school for Practical Nursing.
• Must have and maintain throughout course of contract, a current, active, valid, unrestricted license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) from a US jurisdiction.
• Shall have provided LPN services in the specialty clinical service area for at least 12 months within the past 36 months
• Basic Life Support-American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider
• ALL additional job requirements as outlined in the position description provided to interested applicants for their review
Please visit our website to complete the online application process.
Our website is best viewed using Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox browsers.
The link is: https://agencyrecruiting.apihealthcare.com/ingenesis/candidate_apply.cfm
and/or contact Alma Estrada at 210-366-0033 x295.