If your organization or institution wishes to provide Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit for professional development, please refer to the sequence below.
- At least two weeks prior to the scheduled date of a course, any institution wishing to host a CEU course must complete theApplication to Host CEU Courses and submit this application along with the course instructor's credentials, and a course agenda to:
Office of Extended Education & Instructional Design
101 Hwy 11North
PO Box 5675
Poplarville, MS 39470
- Upon receipt of the Host Application, instructor's credentials, and the course agenda, the Office of Extended Education & Instructional Design will send notification of acceptance of the intended course and deadlines for submitting the transcript requests and fees. The correspondence will also include a course specific Application for CEU Transcript. The host will make copies of the Application for CEU Transcript form for those who attend the course.
- After the course has been completed, the HOST will send ALL the paperwork to the Office of Extended Education & Instructional Design by the stated deadline. Transcript applications from individual participants will not be accepted. The forms must be received from the host. In addition, the host will include a copy of the sign-in sheet in order to maintain records verifying each CEU Transcript request was an attendee in the course.
Items the Office of Extended Education & Instructional Design must receive from the designated host in order to process CEU Transcript requests:
- Copy of actual sign-in sheet for course
- Typed list of attendees in course
- Application for CEU Transcript for each course attendee
- Appropriate fee attached to each transcript application
If you have any questions regarding the CEU procedure, please call 601-403-1374.