STANDARD SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Increased handwashing protocols are encouraged
- Increased cleaning of personal work areas and classroom space
- Self-evaluation of symptoms using the CDC Self-Checker linked here
- Temperature kiosks available in all campus buildings should be used
- Required reporting of possible contacts and confirmed COVID-19 infections by completing our COVID Reporting Form
- Those with an immune-compromised system are highly encouraged to wear masks at all times while on campus
- Stay home for 5 days.
- If you do not have symptoms or your symptoms are resolving after 5 days, you can leave your house.
- Continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
If you have a fever, continue to stay home until your fever resolves.
If you have been boosted, completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine within the last 6 months, completed the primary series of J&J vaccine within the last 2 months:
- You are allowed to return to work, but wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- Test on day 5, if possible.
If you completed the primary series of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine over 6 months ago and are not boosted,completed the primary series of J&J over 2 months ago and are not boosted, are unvaccinated:
- Stay home for 5 days. After that, continue to wear a mask around others for 5 additional days.
- If you can’t quarantine you must wear a mask for 10 days.
- Test on day 5 if possible.
- GET TESTED TO KNOW FOR SURE.
- Refer to the options listed above.
For more information about the CDC recommendations, please visit When to Quarantine. In addition to the above operational levels, all local, state, and federal guidelines will be implemented as directed.
For more information on when to get tested or quarantine, click the link here, or see below.