As a member of the Wildcat Community, we encourage you to be mindful of your choices and how they impact the community at large.
These steps can help us all “Go Far Together.”
We are all asked to be respectful of our peers and their individual decisions. While they may not all be the same, the overall health and wellbeing of all members of the entire institution is of the utmost importance.
Be considerate of those who are taking precautions. If someone has chosen to wear a mask, please maintain social distancing or wear a mask when approaching them.
- Avoid gathering in large crowds. Be conscious of potential exposure when attending classes or group events on or off-campus.
- When able, wear a mask to reduce exposure or be vaccinated to minimize the chance of becoming seriously ill. If you have not been vaccinated and want to receive one, you can visit Vaccines.gov to find a local vaccination site. PRCC will notify you of any pop-up vaccination clinics on the PRCC campus.
- Take group gatherings outside where social distancing is easier to accomplish.
- Check the current COVID-ometer on the website daily to see whether masks are encouraged or required.
Self-check temperature & Symptoms
All students should self-check their temperature when entering each PRCC building.
Any student who has an elevated temperature or exhibits the symptoms of COVID-19 as outlined by the Center for Disease Control should:
- Contact your healthcare provider or campus nurse
- Notify your instructors via email
- Do not return to campus/classes until you have been symptom-free for 24 hours
- Those residing in a dorm need to notify their RA for isolation instructions