(To see a live listing of courses, click the 'Register Now' button.)
Spring 2014 Dates:
Full-term Course Dates:
- January 13 - April 25, 2014
- 1st Term: January 13 - March 7, 2014
- 2nd Term: March 10 - May 2, 2014
Things to remember when signing up for Short-term Courses:
- You must meet all prerequisites for short-term courses. For example, if you take Beginning Algebra 1st term, and fail/withdraw/cutout, you will not be allowed to take Intermediate Algebra 2nd term.
- If you drop below full-time status (for whatever reasons) significant financial aid changes occur.
- If you are considering taking short-term courses, it is recommended by our office that you take 15 credit hours to minimize financial aid risks.