These forms are to be used for online classes only.
>> SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUEST
- Use this form to add or drop online classes from your existing schedule prior to the beginning of a semester.
- Use this form if it is still during the add/drop period for your class, or if your class has not yet started. To find out the add/drop period for your class, please visit the eLearning Calendar. There are Add/Drop Periods for each term (15-week full term, 8-week short term, and 4-week mini term online classes), which are typically the first 1-2 days of an online semester.
- A $15 Schedule Change Fee is applied to your student account for each Schedule Change Form submitted.
>> WITHDRAWAL REQUEST
- Use this form if you are currently taking a class, it is after the add/drop period, and you want to withdraw.
- Upon processing your withdrawal, you will receive a "W" on your transcript, rather than the grade you have. However, you are charged if any assignment has been completed in your course. If you have any questions regarding your student account, contact Laura Chisolm in the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are withdrawal deadlines for each term (15-week full term, 8-week short term, and 4-week mini term online classes) within a semester. Please visit the eLearning Calendar to view these deadlines.