Option 1: Visit a PRCC location (For students who have Financial Aid)
- Print a copy of your Student Profile.
- Go the Business Office and obtain your Clearance Slip.
- Take both the Clearance Slip and the Student Profile to the Textbook Store. In Poplarville, see Shelia Meyers, and in Hattiesburg, see Julie Brown.
- The Textbook Store will sell you the textbooks if it is a PRCC class. If the class is a class taught by another college, the Textbook Store personnel will order the textbook for you.
- Check your purchase to make absolutely certain that the textbook matches the information on your Student Profile!!
Option 2: Rental (For students paying with a credit card.)
Less expensive than purchasing but must use a personal credit or debit card.
- Go to www.prcc.edu and click on the Student Bookstore link.
- Use the ISBN on your Student Profile to select the appropriate textbooks.
Option 3: MBS Direct (For students who have Financial Aid or paying by credit card.)
Students may also choose to place their online book order from MBS Direct.
- Students choosing to place their online book order through MBS Direct and pay by credit card will contact MBS Direct themselves. Students authorized to make charges to their accounts must complete an online textbook order form in its entirety. To order textbooks, students can visit the bookstore web site at http://bookstore.prcc.edu/ and click on the link for "Online Classes Textbook Ordering" or come in to either of the PRCC campus bookstores. If coming to campus, students must submit a copy of their Student Profile along with each order. After the online textbook order form has been completed, the student can bring the form along with a copy of their Student Profile to the campus bookstore or fax a copy to the store nearest them.
- Students using Financial Aid must have the amount of Financial Aid verified by the Business Office before an order can be placed. Textbooks ordered from MBS Direct may be returned directly to MBS Direct for refund or credit (based on the return policy set by MBS Direct). All orders being charged to the student's account must be delivered to the PRCC Bookstore for verification.
Option 4: Vendor of your choice (For students paying with a credit card.)
Use the information on the Student Profile to purchase the textbooks from a vendor of your choice such as Amazon.com. Financial Aid cannot be used for this purchase.