ACT TEST TAKING STRATEGIES
Tips and Techniques to Improve Your Score
- Important punctuation marks
- Right Answer vs. Best Answer
- Translating word problems into workable solutions
- Overall mathematics review
- Differences in question types
- Increase reading comprehension
- Recognizing differences in science problems
- Scientific Method
Register Online by March 2, 2018 - https://register.myonlinecamp.com/camp.cfm?sport=2&id=112493
Prep Class Date Friday, March 23, 2018 8:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.
WHEN: Friday, March 23, 2018 - 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
WHERE: PRCC POPLARVILLE CAMPUS (Science Building Auditorium Room 114)
101 Highway 11 North
Poplarville, MS 39470
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Any junior high or high school student preparing for the ACT
COST: $60.00 (Includes Study Guide)
REGISTER ONLINE: Camp fees are non-refundable. Pizza lunch provided.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR: Dr. Jennifer Seal, an ACT Prep Class instructor, is an educator and certified ACT Prep Specialist who is passionate about student success. She provides guided instruction for more successful completion of the ACT.
Registration Deadline: March 2, 2018
Limited Seating: 50 Maximum/10 Minimum