Educational opportunities are provided for students attending Pearl River Community College. Pearl River Community College offers equal education and employment opportunities. The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, or disability. For inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies or to request accommodations, special assistance, or alternate format publication please contact Tonia Moody, Director of Admissions and Records, ADA/Civil Rights Coordinator, and Title IX Coordinator at P.O. Box 5537, Poplarville, MS 39470 or 601-403-1060.
In order to be fully admitted as an academic, technical or career student (including on-campus, off-campus, and online students) the following documents must be submitted:
- PRCC Application for Admission
- Official transcript from an accredited high school indicating graduation date and regular high school diploma type or GED test transcript indicating passing
- Official transcript from every college attended
- ACT scores for General Education or Technical students
Until these items are received, the student will be provisionally accepted unless he or she meets one of the following conditions to be admitted as a non-degree seeking student:
- The requirement to enroll in dual enrollment/dual credit career or technical classes; or
- The requirements to enroll in an approved PRCC career pathway program that integrates Adult Basic Education (ABE) with skill training (career or technical).
Application procedures and requirements for specific allied health, career, technical and nursing programs are separate from the standard admission procedure. The requirements and procedures for these programs are stated in the Pearl River Catalog. The official version of the Pearl River Catalog is available on the College website at www.prcc.edu.
The Board of Trustees desires to provide educational opportunities for all those interested in attending Pearl River Community College. The College through the Admissions Committee, reserves the right to cancel the admission or registration of an individual whose attendance at PRCC would not be mutually beneficial to the individual and to the Institution.