Students who are interested in holding a job on campus may apply for work-study positions in various departments across all of PRCC's campuses.
The Work-Study Application Form can be found in RiverGuide (instructions are provided here).
- On the Application Form, there is only ONE question that asks which campus you are attending.
- The Office of Financial Aid will review your eligibility and be in contact with you after you complete the application.
1) You must have a completed FAFSA on file
2) All required verification items must be submitted, if applicable
3) You must be in compliance with the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy
4) You must be enrolled in at least 15 credit hours (fall/spring semester)
5) Student athletes are not eligible for work-study funds, per institutional policy
PLEASE NOTE: Accepting a work-study position may change your eligibility for student loans. Loan funds may need to be reduced to accommodate work-study funds.
Work-Study Application Process
Here is a brief overview of the work-study application process:
1) View the list of available positions on this page
2) Access the Work Study Application Form in RiverGuide
3) Complete the form (it is only one question)
4) The Office of Financial Aid will review your eligiblity for work-study funding. If you are not eligible, you will be notified. If you are eligible, your information will be sent to the hiring departments on the campus you attend.
5) If you are eligible for work-study funding, you may be contacted by the department(s) if they are interested in meeting you for an interview
6) If you are selected for the position, you will need to complete new-hire paperwork
7) After your paperwork is processed, you may begin working
8) Students are allowed to work up to 15 hours per week. The rate is $7.25 per hour.