Crosby Hall


The Office of Planning and Institutional Research coordinates and assists as needed with the preparation of grants. Pearl River Community College (PRCC) employees who wish to apply for a grant may access the Grant Proposal Form. PRCC employees needing assistance with grant proposals may contact Dr. Jennifer Seal.  To review grant awards for Pearl River Community College, click the appropriate year.