Resolved: The planned Maintenance has been completed. Services have been tested and verified as functioning correctly.
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) will be performing critical maintenance on multiple systems during the maintenance window. All systems will be periodically unavailable during this time, as detailed below. Please note that disruptions should be short and distributed throughout the Window.
- 4 PM – 10 PM Friday April 21st
- Each Disruption is not expected to last more than 15 Minutes
- No single systems is expected to have more than 3 disruptions
• Network File Shares
• PRCC VPN
• PRCC Authentication Services
• Exchange Email
• Network Printing
- Will not affect Interactive Schedule or Admissions Application
• Electronic Welcome Sign Management
- Sign will continue to run currently loaded content
- This only affects shortcuts used to access Banner, core system not effected
• Wildcat Web
• No action is required on your part.
Updates will be posted on the IT Services Alert web page http://www.prcc.edu/it/alerts and we will notify this group upon services restoration.
Please contact the IT team at 601-403-1800 (extension 1800) or Toll Free: 844-292-3214 if you have any questions or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.