The Information Technology Services team will be completing the migration of the current server environment to the new virtual environment over the weekend.
In order to complete the migration, there will be some service disruption. We appreciate your patience as we complete the migration to the new environment.
General Service Window: Friday, January 20, 2017 8:00PM CST through Saturday, January 21, 2017 6 PM
• PRCC Email - services unavailable 8:00PM CST –Midnight, January 21, 2017 CST
During this timeframe, email will be queued and delivered once the service is available.
• PRCC RiverGuide services unavailable Midnight – 6:00 AM CST, Saturday, January 21, 2017 CST
• Saturday, January 21, 2017 – 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM CST
• Migration of other servers will occur throughout the day on Saturday with minimal disruption to services. You may see intermittent connection to departmental networking printing, network shared drives, and other shared services.
• No action is required on your part.
Please contact the IT team at on campus: 601-403-1800 (extension 1800) or Toll Free: 844-292-3214 if you have any questions or send an email to email@example.com.
Updates will be posted on the IT Services Alert web page http://www.prcc.edu/it/alerts.