The Information Technology Services team will be performing maintenance on multiple systems and network equipment. During this time some network services will periodically be unavailable, as detailed below.
The Banner servers will be undergoing a complete reboot. This will cause a larger disruption to Banner services then that which occurs during regular monthly maintenance. The Banner outage will start early on in the maintenance window and continue throughout the majority of the day.
- 4 AM – 2 PM Friday December 15th
- Periodic disruptions of all systems.
- Banner INB and Self Service (Wildcat Web) will experience an extended outage.
- Network File Shares
- PRCC VPN
- PRCC Authentication Services
- Exchange Email
- Network Printing
- Wildcat Web
- Electronic Welcome Sign Management
- Sign will continue to run currently loaded content
- All remaining services will be also be affected during the extended outage.
- No action is required on your part.
Updates will be posted on the IT Services Alert web page http://www.prcc.edu/it/alerts and we will notify this group upon services restoration.
Please contact the IT team at 601-403-1800 (extension 1800) or Toll Free: 844-292-3214 if you have any questions or send an email to email@example.com.