On the latest version of the Gmail app, you can read and send mail from all your email addresses—even if they're not an @gmail or a student email account. Before you follow the steps below, be sure you have the latest version of the Gmail app.
Add an account
If you’d like to add other accounts to your Gmail app, follow these steps:
- Open the Gmail app.
- Touch the menu on the top left .
- At the top, touch the down arrow to the right of your username.
- Touch Add account.
- For your PRCC Student email, touch Google, and then touch NEXT > at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your PRCC student email address, and then touch NEXT > at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your password
- Now you should be able to click your new account icon to check your email