The residual score reports will not transfer to other colleges and will only be sent to PRCC. No High school reports are provided and no additional score reports will be provided. The residual ACT cannot be used for MTAG. Residual registration forms are available at all three PRCC campus locations. To register, bring Residual Registration Form with Payment to any PRCC Business Office. The residual test is limited to students who have:
- Graduated from high school or have completed & passed the GED
- Applied for admission to PRCC or are presently enrolled at PRCC
For additional information on the residual ACT, please call the Library on the Poplarville Campus at 601-403-1332 or Tracy Smith at 601-403-1330.
Please note the following:
- A test participant cannot be currently enrolled in high school.
- All test participants MUST present a current valid picture I.D. in order to take the test. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. Acceptable forms of identification include driver’s license, passport, school or company I.D. School or company I.D. must be hard laminated.
- The testing fees ($40 for pre-registration or $50 late/on-site registration) may be paid at any PRCC campus business office. Participants must register for a specific test date. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and reserves a place for the originally scheduled test date only.
- Use of a non-programmable calculator during the math portion of the test is permitted. List of allowed calculators can be found at www.act.org.
- Test participants should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- The test is timed and takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
- Participants must wait at least 60 calendar days between residual testing sessions.
TESTING DATES & LOCATION
Nursing Building (unless otherwise noted), Poplarville Campus
- August 10, 2019
- November 9, 2019
- January 4, 2020
- March 21, 2020
- May 9, 2020
Late/On-site registration $50.00
To register, mail or bring your completed Residual Registration form with payment to the PRCC Business Office.
For FREE ACT practice test visit PrepSTEP. Create your own account to login.
PrepSTEP Gives students the tools to: IMPROVE core English, math, and science skills; CONQUER developmental coursework; SCORE HIGHER on college placement tests; ACQUIRE basic computer skills;BUILD workplace skills and EXPLORE careers; PREPARE for occupational licensing exams.
For additional information, please call the Library on the Poplarville Campus at 601-403-1332.