The Forrest County Center campus has a Student Success Center where you can:
- study in the Quiet Zone
- receive tutoring in a variety of subjects
- meet with a peer mentor to help you adjust to college or simply to figure out how to study better
- use the Computer Lab for any of your coursework
- attend Supplemental Instruction sessions to help improve your grades in certain courses
- work with an advisor to help you plan your course of study
- run a Degree Evaluation to stay on track to graduate
- explore career and transfer resources and other on-line advising tools
***To schedule an event or reserve a room, call Latessa Allen in the Title III office at (601) 555-5554.***
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*Hours of operation are subject to change based on facility availability. Please check the Calendar of Events for more details.