Here are some free online resources you may find helpful:
- SIGI3 - Includes a personality analysis, career and educational planning, as well as research on various majors and occupations. To access, you must create a user name and password.
- GPA Calculator - Key in your current grades to calculate your GPA.
- Learning Styles Inventory - Take this survey to see what learning style works best for you! Then, use the helpsheets to examine how you can improve your study habits based on your learning style.
- Myers Briggs Personality Test - Take this quiz to discover your personality type! Based on your results, the test will produce a series of letters that correspond to the categories you are most likely to fit into – extravert/introvert, intuitive/sensing, feeling/thinking, or judging/perceiving.
- ACT - Information on the ACT test, practice tests, college planning, career planning, and more.
- Grades 3 - Grades 3 shows can be used to see what score is needed on an upcoming assignments, tests, or finals in order to get the grade you want. It includes due dates and a GPA calculator.
FREE Software for Students: