A student who intends to transfer to a four year college after attending PRCC should follow a university (academic) bachelor’s degree transfer program of study. Students are advised to consult the catalog of the university offering the program of their choosing and seek advisement from a PRCC academic counselor or faculty member.
This guide is based on the Articulation Agreement for the State of Mississippi (http://www.mississippi.edu/cjc/downloads/articulation_agreement_2015-2016.xlsx). The Articulation Agreement is a guide to what courses will transfer to a university. Look up your major on the Articulation Agreement to see what colleges offer your degree and what classes you can take now that will transfer with you.
Quick Links to Mississippi’s Universities’ Undergraduate Catalogs:
Additional Transfer Resources Include
- College Board - Prepare to transfer by searching for and comparing colleges, majors, scholarships, and loans
- CollegeFish – Create a free account and begin researching and planning your next move, whether it is transferring to a four-year university or beginning your career
- College Source – Provides links to nationwide college websites, catalogs, profiles, and maps
- NCAA Transfer Guide (2014-2015) - Are you a student-athlete planning to transfer to a four-year university? Check out these guidelines to make sure you will be eligible to play: Division I (2015-2016) (see page 170), Division II (2015-2016) (see page 142), Division III (2015-2016) (see page 100)
- FastWeb – Want information on scholarships and financial aid? Create a free account to explore a huge database of scholarships, contests, financial aid tools, and tips on applying for scholarships.
*Due to the ever-changing nature of the Internet, this is PRCC’s best attempt to pinpoint these degree program requirements. For the most up-to-date information, please see the specified college/university’s catalog.*