Dormitory Move-In Days
- Forrest Hall 1st Floor- Sunday, August 14th 8-12pm
- Forrest Hall 2nd Floor- Saturday, August 13th 1-5pm
- Holden Hall- Sunday, August 14th 1-5pm
- Moody Hall- Friday, August 12th 8-12pm
- Huff Hall- Sunday, August 14th 1-5pm
- Pearl River Hall- Saturday, August 13th 1-5pm
- Marion Hall- Sunday, August, 14th 1-5pm
- Hancock Hall- Saturday, August 13th 1-5pm
- Lamar Hall- Sunday, August 14th- 1-5pm
The PRCC Wildcat Den Bookstore located in Crosby Hall will be open on Saturday, August 13 and Sunday, August 14 from Noon to 5:00 pm each day. We encourage all parents and students to join us for refreshments and fun! Students may also pick up their textbooks and school supplies.
Welcome to student housing at Pearl River Community College. The Office of Residence and Student Life’s objective is to provide students with: assistance of their overall learning experience and a life-style that meets their needs. Our staff's goal is to provide a positive social, academic, and recreational environment. Our personnel will strive to make your life in the residence halls as pleasant as possible.
For more information, please contact Myra Miller in the Office of Residence Life at (601)-403-1412 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Residence Hall Supervisors & Resident Assistants (RA's)
Residence Hall Supervisors (Head Residents) and Resident Assistants are PRCC employees and student staff members who live on every floor of each residence hall. These individuals are responsible for providing a safe and comfortable living environment, enforcing the rules and policies set out in the student housing handbook, and to assist student residents with their residence life experience.