WHAT TO BRING
It's important to know what to bring with you when you live in campus housing. Below is a list of necessities and some extras to help make your campus living a positive experience:
- Bed Linens (Twin XL), pillows, blankets
- Towels and other bathroom necessities
- School supplies - book bag, paper, pens, pencils, laptop, printer, etc.
- An umbrella for rainy days
- Cleaning supplies
- Storage boxes with locks
- Laundry basket and detergent (quarters for laundry)
- Small first-aid kit
- Renter's insurance or a personal property rider on your parents' insurance
- Microwave- 1500 watts or less
- Refrigerator- 4.5 cubic feet
WHAT TO LEAVE
Items that are not allowed on campus are listed below. Please refer to the Guide to River Living, residence life handbook, for a complete list of rules and regulations.
- No command strips/hooks, nails, or tape on dormitory walls.
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages and/or empty containers
- Controlled substances
- Hotplates, toasters, and/or toaster ovens
- Personal air-conditioners or space heaters
- Water guns
- Firecrackers or other explosives
- Satellite dishes