WHAT TO BRING
It's important to know what to bring with you when you live in campus housing. Below is a list of necessities and some extras to help make your campus living a positive experience:
- Bed Linens (twin), pillows, blankets
- Towels and other bathroom necessities
- School supplies - paper, pens, pencils, tape, etc.
- Alarm clock
- Flip flops for the shower
- An umbrella for rainy days
- Cleaning supplies
- Storage boxes with locks
- Laundry basket and soap
- Small first-aid kit
- Renter's insurance or a personal property rider on your parents' insurance
WHAT TO LEAVE
Items that are not allowed on campus are listed below.
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages and/or empty containers
- Controlled substances
- Hotplates, toasters, and/or toaster ovens
- Personal air-conditioners or space heaters
- Water guns
- Firecrackers or other explosives
- Satellite dishes
**Please refer to "The Guide to River Living", the housing department's handbook, for a complete list of rules and regulations.